The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians is proud to announce that Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort has been awarded Best Casino, Best Hotel, Best Business and Best Community Oriented Business in Jackson and Countywide as part of the 2020 Best of Amador awards coordinated by the Ledger Dispatch.
The annual “Best of Amador” seeks readers’ opinions on a variety of local establishments.
Jackson Rancheria was recognized in the following categories:
- Best Casino
- Best Hotel
- Best Car Wash (General Store/Car Wash)
- Best Dinner (Lone Wolf Restaurant & Lounge)
- Best Bartender (Johnny Vinciguerra at Lone Wolf Restaurant & Lounge)
- Best Steak (Lone Wolf Restaurant & Lounge)
- Best Indoor Venue (Grand Oak Ballroom)
- Best Business in Jackson
- Best Business Countywide
- Best Community Oriented Business in Jackson
- Best Community Oriented Business Countywide
“Thank you to the amazing Amador community of family, friends, employees and guests for your support and recognition of our organization, built upon our founder Margaret Dalton’s ultimate dream of self-sufficiency for her Tribe and her unwavering commitment of giving to the community,” said Crystal Jack, CEO, Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians. “We are proud to operate within this community for the past 35 years and look forward to continuing to support the community that we all love.”