Join the TeamOpenings
Who Are We? We Are YOU!
Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort is proud to be family owned and operated since 1985 and one of the premier employers in Amador County.
In return for employee commitment, Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort provides competitive wages and benefits.
The Resort is owned and operated by the Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians in Jackson, CA. The Tribe’s first Bingo Hall opened in 1985. Since then, the 1,000+ acre property has grown to include a 24-hour Casino, Hotel, RV Park, General Store & Gas Station, Child Care Center, Water Treatment Plant and more.
Jackson Rancheria is actively seeking individuals who demonstrate our core values and who exhibit integrity, dedication, competence and a desire to excel. If you have a passion for hospitality and respect for guests and fellow employees, then please share your qualifications by applying today!
We take pride in making Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort the best place to work and play. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees. Below are just a few of the benefits:
- Jackson Rancheria Employees and covered dependents on our Medical Plan are eligible to use the Jackson Rancheria Medical Center. There is no deductible or co-pay.
- Health insurance plan offers a choice of three options of medical coverage, all of which include dental, vision, prescription drugs and life insurance.
- 401(k) program with a generous 100% match of your contributions up to 3% of your pay
- Little Oak Learning Center (LOLC) – an on-site childcare facility (for 18 months to 12 years of age) exclusively for employee dependents.
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) based on years of service
- Employee recognition programs
- An extensive employee assistance program
- Paid lunch and an employee dining room with complimentary food & beverages
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Local vendor discounts
- On-site covered parking
- Uniform maintenance